Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday!

It's been quiet weekend, which means I got quite a bit of knitting time. The weather was beautiful, so I sat in the yard and worked on the test knit of Spring Sprouts while the kids played on the swing set.


















I'm ready to do the decreases for the empire waist and then it's on the bodice. It should be done in a day or two. While we were in the yard I got the cutest picture of our Sheepadoodle ( 3/4 standard poodle and 1/4 Old English sheepdog ) puppy, Sock. He's the youngest and biggest of our pack of 3. He just turned a year old on Friday.



















I've had a little idea for a new sock rattling around in my head for days, so Sunday afternoon, I finally cast on. I think it's going to work out. It's a toe-up anklet with a feathery lace pattern off centered in the top of the foot. I'm working it up in a leftover ball of Regia Silk. I hope there's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment